The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget, quality, and scope. Prepare reports for upper management regarding the status of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities
The Project Manager will :
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties for the perfect execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope, quality, and budget
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs
- Measure project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Report and escalate to management while needed
- Manage the relationship with all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Perform other related duties as required by the client/project
- Proven working experience of at least 5 experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Master Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Tri-lingual (Dutch, French, English) is an asset.
Devoteam Management Consulting BeLux is primarily aimed at businesses in industries such as Retail, Energy, Financial Services (Banking and Insurance), Telecommunications/Media, Health Care, Pharmaceutics and Manufacturing. We want to be our clients’ preferred partner to assist them in determining and implementing their Business and IT strategies, and to manage and help them carry out the associated Transformation Programs. We focus on putting the client first, innovating, ‘data as a business enabler’, leadership coaching, aligning business and IT and managing changes that affect the company’s employees and corporate culture.
Digitalization is a challenge for every company. Many managers and executive boards rack their brains about the topic: they know business models and IT need to transform to stay successful, but they’re often at a loss about what they should do and how they should handle it. We support our clients from A to Z during their Business and IT transformation process and pay extra attention to developing new business models, digitalization, driving innovation and improving interaction with their customers. With our expertise, capabilities, experience, entrepreneurship, desire to innovate, quality, no-nonsense approach and pragmatism, we really make a difference. We guarantee added value for our clients in no time.
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offers32 offers
Lead Consultant / Manager – Data Management
Consultant SI Junior (H/F)
Consultant Data – MDM / Data Excellence
Consultant Agile (H/F)