Strategy and Transformation Principal – Business Delivery Manager
- Leading the EA and digital Strategy consulting development activities, including envisioning, as-is assessment, to-be definition, gap analysis, road map development, architecture governance setup
- Responsible for leading consulting teams on Digital Transformation Strategy development, EA & IT Strategy Development through implementing methodologies, frameworks, best practices for managing and executing the transformation project activities, such as TOGAF 9.1, ITIL V3, COBIT 5, IIBA, PMI, etc.
- Leads the definition of strategy for digital business covering roadmap & technologies
- Responsible to lead the consulting teams consisting of project manager(s) and consultants covering various domains (business analysis, business architecture, data architecture, application architecture, infrastructure architecture, digital and IT strategists).
- Provide thought leadership to project teams
- Report to Business Unit Director
- Responsible for project(s) performance (value delivery and realization, quality, cost, time)
- Report on project progress and resolve or escalate risks and issues
- Review customer orders and plan and coordinate delivery activities
- Build positive and productive working relationships with customers for business growth.
- Analyze customer orders, set delivery priorities and make schedule adjustments to meet timely delivery goals.
- Develop detailed scope and budget for delivery of projects
- Responsible for development RFPs and evaluate vendors solutions.
- Analyzing clients’ organization business model and technology architecture and providing thought leadership to consulting project teams accordingly.
- Ensuring projects value realization by achieving changes that improve the customer experience and business services, process and operations.
- Developing IT strategic plan and budgets.
- Leading pre-sales activities, including writing technical and financial proposals, client’s presentations, etc.
- Participating in the business unit activities, including developing and enhancing the current service offerings, developing new service offerings, team mentoring and knowledge transfer, etc.
- Participate in building and developing the team skills and capabilities through planning the required trainings and providing internal trainings and awareness sessions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, MBA is a plus.
- Min 15 years of consulting experience in IT Transformation, EA, Digital Transformation, IT Operating Models, Business Operating Models, Financial Modeling.
- Should be certified the following: TOAGF, PMP or PgMP, ITIL
- Excellent experience in Digital Transformation Consulting
- Intensive experience in IT Strategy, Digital and transformation projects
- Experienced in Business development, Sales, Pre-sales and RFP’s
- Experienced in Program Management and Delivery Responsible Management
- Previous experience in architecting large-scale solutions
- Excellent communication both in English and Arabic and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
We are entrepreneurs in disruptive technology, at Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. Digital Transformakers, we are 7,000+ professionals across EMEA dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battle. We improve business performance making their companies truly digital. We advise our clients and build IT infrastructure for digital, making sure people are along for the ride.
Devoteam Middle East, we are the region's leading consulting firm delivering innovative Business & Technology Consulting & Solutions. Our 14 years of existence anchored in technologies that enables our clients business to flourish, accordingly our focus is to help our clients' win the digital battle, adapted to our clients’ business challenges, with a unique consideration to its impact on their systems and structures.
To know more about us, please visit: www.devoteam.com
#DigitalTransformakers Management Consulting
#ManagerSpirit #ClientCentric #Agility
Do you dream of digital transformation, have a doctorate in listening to and understanding clients?
Does advising the management of an organisation on lots of strategic projects fire you up? Do you relish the challenge of contributing to our own business at any chance you get? Are your buzzwords independence, dynamism and proactivity?
Don’t delay. We have a place for you in our family!
Similar job offersRecent offers
Consultant (m/w/d) Office 365 – alle Karrierestufen
Er strategi og digital transformation dit kald? Så har vi drømmejobbet til dig som Senior Management Consultant på Devoteams Aarhus-kontor
Consultant Microsoft 365 – alle Karrierestufen – (m/w/d)
Risk & Security konsulent til Devoteam Management Consulting i Aarhus
Projektmanager Delivery Excellence (m/w/d)
Employee Experience Strategist